WIE(VR) - Engineering
– an event for
engineering women of all levels in the
profession – students, professionals, looking for work and
engineering women community for an evening of laughter and fun while we
- Help us create an engineering game
the sample game, draft some rules, design the cards and board...
Engineering Women Games Night -
Febuary 28th 2008 @ UBC
Feb. 28th, 2008
Place: UBC, CEME 2202 (faculty lounge) Directions: UBC
Cost: have fun!
RSVP: engineeringwomen at gmail.com
Featuring: Career and Future Planning - Let's
play the Game of Life
Refreshments such as coffee, tea and delicious
treats will be provided.
- Take a chance, Spin the wheel of fate, and take a drive along the
twisting path of life for the next 20 years in the Game of Life
- Figure out exactly just how much you need to love, live, earn and
learn in order to maximize your happiness
- Discover and learn from other's brilliant decisions and foolish
- Find out how to optimize your time and money to achieve the life
style of your dreams
- Last but not least, realize just how LUCKY YOU ARE!!!
Bring your own dinner if you like.
A microwave will be provided.
Seize this fantastic
opportunity to network and have fun.
You are also invited to bring other games to share. Please
include a brief description of the game you are bringing in your RSVP
List of Games: